Trunk or Treat
Join Community United Methodist Church and the Child Development Center for Trunk-or-Treating! Adults (parents, grandparents, friends, etc.) are invited to decorate the trunks of their cars and hand out candy as kids “trick-or-treat” from car to car.
Treaters: Costumes (family-friendly please, no spooky/gory costumes) are encouraged, but not required. Don’t forget your treat bag! If you are not decorating a trunk, we strongly encourage you to park at Crofton Library and walk (.2 mile) to Community UMC. Limited parking for treaters is available at the church, on a first come basis.
- Participating vehicles must arrive no later than 5:45 p.m.
- Set up from 5 until 6 p.m.
- For safety reasons, please plan to stay parked and decorated until event is over (6 p.m.-7:30 p.m.)
- An adult must remain with the vehicle throughout the event
- Family appropriate themes only
- Please provide sealed/wrapped candies/treats only
- Please ensure the area around your treat stop is clean and all trash is removed prior to leaving