We are a proud partner in the Crofton Christian Caring Council (CCCC), an emergency assistance outreach for clients residing in Crofton, Gambrills, Crownsvile, Millersville, and Odenton, providing funding for rent, utilities, and prescriptions. In addition, member churches support a Food Pantry and a Baby Pantry.
There is no office – just churches working together, with representation from each church on a volunteer Board of Directors. Funds come from donations made by individuals, churches, and civic groups.
The CCCC Baby Pantry is held Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays from 9am – 1pm here at Community United Methodist Church. Just follow the signs for the church office!
The CCCC provides Emergency Financial Assistance for clients residing in Crofton, Gambrills, Crownsvile, Millersville and Odenton, providing limited funding for rent, utilities and prescriptions. Please see the days and contact information below for assistance
- Mondays, 10 a.m. – 2p.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, (410) 721 – 5770
- Tuesdays, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, (410) 721 – 2332
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Prince of Peace Presbyterian Church, (410) 721 – 2313
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Mid Atlantic Community Church, (410) 451 – 5110
- Fridays, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, (410) 721 – 0043
The CCCC Food Pantry is available Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church (located on the far right side of the church).