Community United Methodist Church is a proud partner of the Crofton Christian Caring Council (CCCC), an emergency assistance outreach for clients residing in Crofton, Gambrills, Crownsville, Millersville, and Odenton, providing funding for rent, utilities, and prescriptions. In addition, member churches support a Food Pantry and a Baby Pantry.
The Baby Pantry is currently operating by appointment only for pick-up and donations.
Call (410) 721-9129 to schedule an appointment. Please leave your name, phone number, diaper size and other supplies needed.
We happily accept the following new, unopened, and unexpired items:
- Diapers & pullups
- Bottles and nipples
- Diaper rash cream
- Sippy cups
- Infant cereal
- Jarred baby food
- Baby wash
- Baby shampoo
We are unable to accept
- Open packages, including but not limited to, diapers, wipes, food, toiletries
- Used or gently worn clothing and pajamas
- Furniture, cribs, and mattresses
- Baby gear (strollers, car seats, playpens)
Please note, Community United Methodist Church does not provide financial assistance. Assistance is available through the CCCC for clients residing in Crofton, Gambrills, Crownsville, Millersville and Odenton, providing limited funding for rent, utilities and prescriptions. Click below for the financial assistance contacts.
Please see the days and contact information below for assistance:
- Mondays, 10 a.m. – 2p.m. at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton Catholic Church, (410) 721–5770
- Tuesdays, 10 a.m. – 1 p.m. at St. Paul’s Lutheran Church, (410) 721–2332
- Wednesdays, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at Prince of Peace Presbyterian Church, (410) 721–2313
- Thursdays, 12 p.m. – 3 p.m. at Mid Atlantic Community Church, (410) 451–5110
- Fridays, 11 a.m. – 2 p.m. at St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, (410) 721–0043