Kitchen Use Checklist
1. All leftovers are to be removed from the kitchen unless labeled with date and source when refrigerated or frozen. If items are to be kept, write on the item which group(s) may use them. Write "For ALL" if anyone may use them. Opened sodas and all out-of-date items will be discarded. Labels and pens are located in top drawer of cabinet near outside door of kitchen.
2. Leaven nothing on the counters. Wipe down all surfaces after use. Clean, dry and store all pots, pans, coffee urns, trays and large beverage containers. Clean sinks of residual food/garbage. Leave no items in sink. Please clean the inside of the oven and microwave.
3. All dish cloths, potholders and tea towels are to be taken home and laundered. Return within 2 or 3 days.
4. Take home all personal serving pieces. Return all CUMC pantry items to the appropriate shelves or bins.
5. Place all garbage bags in the outside dumpster.
6. Sweep floor as needed.
ALL PERSONS/GROUPS WILL BE ACCOUNTABLE TO ADHERE TO THESE RULES FOR KITCHEN USE. THE COMMITTEE APPRECIATES YOUR COOPERATION AND ASSISTANCE IN HELPING TO KEEP A MORE ORDERLY, CLEAN AND ORGANIZED KITCHEN.